The Challenge 2017
This year the world’s leading premium portioned coffee brand, Nestlé Nespresso, engaged with the academic world and inspired 88 different MBA schools to take part in the fifth edition of the Nespresso Sustainability MBA Challenge. See Challenge 2017 results for case study topic and semi-finalists.
Nespresso, in partnerhip with the Sustainable Markets Intelligence Center (CIMS) and Latin America’s leading Business School INCAE organize and manage the global MBA Challenge. All information on criteria, rules, FAQs, registration, etc., is available on the Participants Guide.
Registration for 2017 MBA Challenge it’s closed. If you want to take part on Sustainability MBA Challenge 2018, please send an email to email@example.com to add you to our mailing list.
1. Registration opens (now closed): School and team registration opens in November 2016 through the website. Only one team is permitted per university to register. If more than one team from the same university wishes to participate, an internal competition is recommended in order to determine the team that will ultimately represent the university.
2. School registration deadline (now closed): The school must be registered by February 10th, 2017 by a university representative.
3. Team registration deadline (now closed): The team of four students must register by February 13th, 2017.
4. Case study release (March 13th, 2017): The MBA Challenge case study is released in March 2017. At this point, teams have two weeks to prepare and submit their proposals.
5. Webcast: March 24th: This year’s Challenge features a unique Webcaste, an opportunity to ask questions about the case study to Nespresso executives! Once the case study released, all participating students will be proposed to send their questions on the case study to the organizers -if they have- and Nespresso executives will answer them in a webcaste whose link will be sent to them.
6. Proposal deadline (April 2nd, 2017): Each team must submit its proposal by April 2nd, 2017.
7. Two rounds of review by experts (First round April 27th- Second round May 15th): The 15 semi-finalist will be announced on April 27th. Three finalists will be announced on May 15th. Team proposals will be reviewed by a panel of experts. The three semi-finalists will then be chosen to participate in the final event at the Nespresso Headquarters in Switzerland.
8. Final event (June 19th, 2017): The final event will be on June 19th, 2017, Nespresso Headquarters, Switzerland. Flight transportation, food and hotel to attend the event will be paid for and arranged by the Challenge organizers.