This year the world’s leading premium portioned coffee brand, Nestlé Nespresso, engaged with the academic world and inspired 86 different MBA schools to take part in the fourth edition of the Nespresso Sustainability MBA Challenge. See Challenge 2016 results for case study topic, winners, pictures and more.
Nespresso, in partnerhip with the Sustainable Markets Intelligence Center (CIMS) and Latin America’s leading Business School INCAE organize and manage the global MBA Challenge. All information on criteria, rules, FAQs, registration, etc., is available on the Participants Guide.
If you you want to be the first to received information about the MBA Challenge 2017, please write to email@example.com
1. Registration opens (November 10th, 2016): School and team registration opens in November 2016 through the website. Only one team is permitted per university to register. If more than one team from the same university wishes to participate, an internal competition is recommended in order to determine the team that will ultimately represent the university.
2. School registration deadline (January 31st, 2017): The school must be registered by January 31th, 2017 by a university representative.
3. Team registration deadline (February 6th, 2017): The team of four students must register by February 6th, 2017.
4. Case study release (March 9th, 2017): The MBA Challenge case study is released in March 2017. At this point, teams have two weeks to prepare and submit their proposals.
5. Proposal deadline (March 27th, 2017): Each team must submit its proposal by March, 2017.
6. Two rounds of review by experts (March-May): Team proposals will be reviewed by a panel of experts. The three semi-finalists will then be chosen to participate in the final event at the Nespresso Headquarters in Switzerland.
7. Final event (June, 2017): The final event will be on June, 2017, Nespresso Headquarters, Switzerland. Flight transportation, food and hotel to attend the event will be paid for and arranged by the Challenge organizers.